Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink

One of my favorite things about spring is all the beautiful colors! After wearing black, brown, navy and cream all winter, I can't wait to break out the pinks, purples, blues, yellows, greens, and oranges!!! Right now I've been on a purplish-pink kick and thought I'd share with you some of my favorite purchases of the season!

Kate Spade pink stud earrings! My MIL gave me green ones for Easter one year, and I wear them all the time, so I thought the pink ones would be a nice addition for spring.

I know Talbots might seem a little "granny-ish," but I saw this jacket online and was in need for a nice rain coat to wear to work (besides the usual black or tan one). I tried it on, and LOVE it! Of course, being only 5'2'', I ordered the petite and its still way longer than it is on this model, but it's perfect!



And this is my all time favorite! This Nicole Miller purse I found at JC Penny's on sale for only $30! They also have it in an off-white and black, which I might go back and get one, I love it that much! My camera does not show the color as beautiful as it is, but you get the point.

Hope you have a wonderful (and colorful) spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment