Monday, May 17, 2010

Girls Night Out at Boordy Vineyards!

(This image here)
Boordy Vineyards has been around since the 1940's and is located on a historic 240 acre farm in Long Green Valley. Even though I've lived close by to this beautiful winery my whole life, this weekend was my first time there, and boy am I glad we went! This weekend, Boordy hosted a "Girls Night Out" and had many different vendors including Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, and other jewelry, chocolate, craft, and handbag vendors. There was even a cupcake vendor with multiple flavors of cute cupcakes!

And of course there was plenty of wine tasting and great music! Here are some of the many wines to taste. We didn't taste the Chardonnay Blush, but how cute is that bottle with the little crab on it?! Great for a little hostess gift!
Our first bottle that we shared was this Chardonnay.
(I wish I had gotten a better picture with the beautiful horses in the background. The atmosphere is breathtakingly beautiful here.)


The cute little barn where the actual wine tasting is located.

Two of my favorite girls that spent "Girls Night Out" with me. Thanks girls! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment