Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, SIL!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite SIL!!!
SIL's birthday was actually last week, however, I didnt want to post this until I was able to get her gifts to her. This picture was taken a couple years ago during a trip to Puerto Rico during SIL's birthday. What a fun trip that was! Here's to many more birthdays to come!

Presents! I LOVE giving gifts to people and finding the perfect gift is so much fun for me! Here is SIL's gift all wrapped up and ready to go!

I added a little bag of chocolate covered pretzels I made and tied a little bow around the bag. (the bow for her bag was a matching purple)


So what gifts are in these boxes?!?! I'm not going to give away all of her gifts, but one of my favorites is the Bayshore Stripe Ottoman Tray from Jaye's online. I thought it would be a wonderful gift since its quite practical, but also so cute!


"Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment