Thursday, July 1, 2010

POPCORN

When I was in South Carolina, my cousin introduced me to these sea salt blends. They are just wonderful! Each jar is a combination of salt, herbs and spices all to make your foods more delicious! I bought a jar from The Gourmet Shoppe in Columbia, but word on the street is they might be stocking these in Whole Foods soon! I bought a jar of rosemary and sprinkled it on my popcorn when I got home...Mmmm! You must try!!! After trying this, I was thinking of more ways to spice up my popcorn (a staple snack in our house!) and came up with these great ideas from all over!

1. Hot sauce
2. EVOO and some salt
3. Cinnamon and sugar (or other sweetener)
4. Sugar and salt (My Favorite- like kettle corn)
5. Old Bay (Hubby's Favorite- true Marylander)
6. Parmesan cheese
7. Hot chocolate (spray with cooking spray first)
8. BBQ (3 Tbsp chili sauce, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp grated parm cheese)
9. Herb/Salts
10. Popcorn seasonings

No comments:

Post a Comment