Friday, July 9, 2010

Beach Bound!

We are headed to Bethany Beach, DE and Ocean City, MD several times this summer to spend some quality time with the fam. I can't wait to sit on the beach and RELAX!

Here is my favorite beach bag at the moment. It's a canvas bag from J.Crew that you can use interchangably for shopping on the town or a day at the beach. It's not too big, not too small...just right!
So, what's in my beach bag?
Water, Water, Water! The humidity in Maryland/Deleware is enough to kill you so you better stay hydrated!
My shades!!! I cannot sit on the beach for more than 5 minutes without these babies on! Great for reading my books, or some quality people watching!



BEST sunscreen ever! I know I have said it before, but I just LOVE this sunscreen. Lightweight, nongreasy, fresh scent!


Burt's Bees to protect my lips! Sunburned lips are the worst!!! Don't forget your lips, scalp and ears...easily forgotten, but once you burn them once you won't forget again!

And of course, I always bring a good book. Anything by Sophie Kinsella, Emily Griffin, or Nicholas Sparks keeps me entertained all day!
Have a great (and sunny!) weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute bag! I don't think a girl can ever have enough! I left you a little something on my blog today. Happy Friday and have a wonderful time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete