Friday, July 2, 2010

Who Loves Stella & Dot?!?!

I hosted a Stella & Dot Jewelry Party on Wednesday evening, and boy, was it great! The stylist came early and set up and couldn't have been nicer and more friendly!
There was all sorts of fun, stylish jewelry that I just wanted to get my hands on! Of course, I let my guests explore before myself! I love all the rings above, and plan on getting the red and gold one for sure, and possibly the ivory one, too. They are great because they are adjustable...perfect for me! I have skinny fingers which makes it hard to find fashionable rings to wear, but Stella & Dot did not let me down!

I wore this necklace during the party and got so many compliments on it, I think I'm going to have to purchase it! So beautiful, and looks even better on!

These earrings were quite a hit! Super cute, yet so simple you could wear them with a pretty casual outfit or use them to dress up a cute little summer dress!

I had a great time with so many friends and family members! Lots of appetizers, wine, and desserts...YUM! Check back Tuesday for a great treat!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I recently found out about Stella & Dot but have never purchased anything. I think it is all such fun stuff! 1)I'm already a follower 2) My favorite pieces come from the Palm Beach collection--love the Boca necklace with bee brooch. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete