So long are the days of Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark.
Hello to the days of making my own…for a fraction of the cost!
1. Melt chocolate in a saucepan over very low heat. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
2. While refrigerating the chocolate on baking sheet, start to melt the white chocolate.
3. Once white chocolate melted, remove baking sheet from refrigerator and pour white chocolate on top. Spread evenly.
4. Crush up candy canes in any way you wish. I always do this with by placing candy canes in a ziplock bag and use my crab mallet to crush them.
5. Sprinkle candy cane pieces on top of white chocolate layer.
6. Refrigerate until hard.
7. Break into multiple pieces.
8. Display them around the house or package them up for gifts!