Thursday, December 1, 2011

Before and After

BEFORE WINE
(after long day at work)

AFTER WINE
(ahhhh!)

OK, it's really not that bad!  
We headed over to Girls Night Out at Radcliffe Jewelers on Tuesday night for some fun and pampering. As you can tell, I had my hair teased and straightened there (much need after a rainy day!) along with an eye treatment.  It was a wonderful evening filled with music, friends, beautifying treatments, and delicious cocktails and desserts!  
If you're in town this coming week, be sure to check it out at the Towson Location! 
You won't want to miss their Cotton Candy Martini!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it. I think that night sounds just perfect - girlfriends, jewelry, beautifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That before picture is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love it!! You look gorgeous and that teased hair is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete