Another big hit at the party!
This recipe is originally from one of my favorite bloggers, Hannah. The girl has good taste in style AND food!
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
pinch of red pepper flakes
3/4 cup whole milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup bite sized pepperoni
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan.
3. In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, italian seasoning, and pepper flakes.
4. Whisk in egg and milk.
5. Stir in cheeses, pepperoni, and sauce (you can also save sauce to serve with, but I liked mixing it all in).
6. Let stand for 10 minutes.
7. Divide evenly in muffin cups.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes.
(Caution: I made 4 batches of these and they were all gone by the end of the night)