Again…what would I do without Pintrest?! This was not my idea at all, but when I saw them, I had to recreate for the cocktail party! Now, I was running a little short on time and while I was getting ready, my mom helped put these together. I would normally pipe the cream cheese/powder sugar mix, but she decided to "ice" them like cupcakes and spread on with a knife. I think they still turned out…better yet, they tasted even better!
1 box of brownie mix
(and ingredients to make brownies)
1. Mix brownie mix together, as directed on box.
2. Divide brownie mix evenly in greased 24 cup mini muffin pan.
3. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool brownies completely.
5. Stir together cream cheese and powdered sugar (I do this based on taste, there's no magical amount, just until creamy and sweet).
6. Hull strawberries and set aside.
7. Cover top of each brownie with cream cheese mix, top with strawberry and place dollop of cream cheese mixture on top.
Warning: Don't make too many of these. Everyone says, "they are too pretty to eat," so I instead send them home for kids to enjoy!