1 bag Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp milk
Green colored sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
3. In separate bowl, mix together four, salt, and baking soda.
4. Slowly add dry mixture to large bowl, alternating with milk. Beat until well blended.
5. Shape dough into balls, roll into colored sugar, and place onto ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until edges lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool almost completely.
7. Place candy cane kiss in center of each cookie.