Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Wellness: Salmon

This weekend I had a fabulous time in NYC. The first night there we went to dinner at Bobby Flay's restaurant, Bar Americain.
I got the Plate of the Day, Cedar Planked Pacific Salmon. It was DEE-LISH!
Had a glass of white wine and wonderful company...it was PERFECT!

So, since I'm not Bobby Flay, I have no idea how to recreate his mouthwatering dish, but I thought I would share with you one of my very favorite ways I prepare salmon at home.

Simple Salmon
Ingredients:
Salmon filets
Soy Sauce (I use low sodium)
Minced garlic
Lemon, if desired

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place salmon filets on foil and add 2-4 tsp soy sauce on top of each filet.
Spread minced garlic on top, for taste.
Top with a little lemon juice, if preferred.
Bake for 25 minutes.
(I never bake it that long, just check on it every so often as it depends on the size of the filets. I think I usually bake for about 20 minutes)

ENJOY!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, the salmon your picture looks absolutely delicious, I wouldn't expect anything less from Wegmans, I love that place! I seriously could eat salmon almost every night that's how much I love it! I'm happy you had fun in NYC! I can't wait to see you soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete