So, the hubbster has been away for a little while and I decided when he came home he needed a treat! Now, I've recently made quite a bit of treats with nuts and coconut, which the hubby does not prefer, so for him, I started with some of his favorite ingredients...chocolate chips and peanut butter and this is what I came up with....
Peanut Butter Brownies
brownie mix box
eggs, vegetable oil, water for brownies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1. Mix brownie mix and ingredients called for to make brownies. Bake in greased pan at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
2. Beat all filling ingredients until smooth.
3. Spread filling on brownies.
4. Microwave chocolate chips and butter for one minute.
6. Spread chocolate topping on peanut butter filling.
I popped them in the refrigerator and let them harden to make easier for cutting into squares.