1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp milk
~40 mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in mixing bowl.
3. Cream butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and milk.
4. Add flour mixture and mix well.
5. Shape dough into ~40 mini balls and place each into a greased mini muffin pan.
7. While cookies are baking, make sure to put peanut butter cups in freezer. (I did this before I even started making the dough so they do not melt as soon as you put them in the dough)
8. After 8 minutes, remove from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into each ball.
9. Cool and carefully remove from pan. ( I actually, placed the pan directly in the 'fridge for a little while to cool, as it helped them harden for easier removal from pan)