Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Treats: Ice Cream

Ice cream is one of my very top favorite foods that I just cannot live without. So, how excited to you think I was when we found this cute little place in Cape Cod last week?! It was an old school house that they converted to an ice cream shop about 20 years ago.



All the flavors of the ice cream were written on the chalkboard!


You can sit at the desks and eat your ice cream, or you can sit at the counter like we did and talk to the owners for hours! What a sweet couple; they couldn't have been nicer and gave us such a warm feeling of a small town.


B always gets chocolate chip with chocolate sprinkles!
I will eat almost any kind, but this night I went with coffee ice cream and chocolate sprinkles!
So yummy!

If you ever get to Chatham, you really should check out this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment