These were a huge hit this week, as pumpkin marks the beginning of fall in my book!
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 cups quick cooking oats
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips
(I used mini chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars. Beat in pumpkin, vanilla, and egg.
3. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in another mixing bowl. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by tablespoons, about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on wire racks.
Allow to melt in mouth!