Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Treats: Clean Eating Parfait


Super Easy, Super Clean

Ingredients
Plain, nonfat greek yogurt
Nonfat Ricotta cheese
Berries of your choice

Directions
1.  Mix together equal parts of yogurt and cheese.  (For my single serving I used 1/4 cup of each)
2.  Layer yogurt/cheese mix alternating with berries.

ENJOY!!!

PS…I think this shows I need to find some new glasses, huh?  Maybe that will encourage drinking something other than wine too.  Hmmm, scratch that….I'll just stick with eating dessert out of wine glasses for now!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How good does that parfait look! I definitely will be making this recipe. Love your blog and I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmy! Thanks for posting. I am completing my first month of clean eating this week - all numbers are down =) Very motivating!!

    ReplyDelete