My dad loves lemon pie, and if you read my post yesterday, you know I was ready for lighter desserts with this nice weather. Yesterday I made this pie for my dad and got to enjoy a nice little jog out on the trail with my mom followed by a nice dinner at their house and my dad got his pie!
3 egg yolks
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 (8 or 9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust
Whipped topping or whipped cream
Lemon zest (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl with rotary beater.
3. Gradually beat in condensed milk and lemon juice.
4. Pour mixture into pie crust.
7. Chill for at least 3 hours.
We sure did! (Well, not me, but my family did…I will be trying after Easter!)