(This is a picture from google, I totally forgot to take pictures!)
In honor of the holiday this week, I thought it would be fun to make something green. My mom always makes these and what a super easy recipe! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate and mint, and since I gave up all sweet treats for Lent…off to work these babies went!
Ingredients for Brownies
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 16 ounce can of Hershey's syrup
Directions for Brownies
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spread in 9 X 13 greased pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Let cool.
Ingredients for Mint Layer
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
2 Tbsp Creme de Mint liquor
Directions for Mint Layer
1. Beat all ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread on brownies when cool.
Ingredients for Chocolate Layer
1 cup chocolate chips
6 Tbsp butter
Directions for Chocolate Layer
1. Melt together over low heat.
2. Cool, spread over mint layer.
Hope you like these as much as my sister does!