Today is my 29th birthday!!!
(My last year in my twenties (Yikes!))
Not that I think turning 30 is the end of life or anything, but I would like to take advantage of my 20's when I still have the energy, enthusiasm, willingness to try new things, and lack of
I want to enjoy this time, as I think I will better appreciate my 30's, 40's and so on more this way.
Before I turn the big 3-0, I would like to complete these projects:
1. Paint the kitchen,
powder room, and master bathroom.
2. Replace all window screens.
3. Throw a beautiful bridal shower for my little sister in the spring.
4. Learn to needlepoint (and make either a pillow for a chair or a new seat cushion).
5. Take golf or tennis lessons.
6. Sky dive.
7. Read at least one new book each month.
Hepburn in Hilton World
The Wedding Girl
How to Get Divorced by 30
8. Try a new recipe each week.
9. Update my address book (both in writing and on the computer).
Get a file cabinet and organize every paper I have accumulating around the house.
11. Get back to Knoxville and attend a VOLS game. (I have seriously been bad about getting back down south the past couple years, and this is much overdue).
Visit at least two new cities (preferably Savannah, Austin, Las Vegas, Chicago, Napa, San Fran, Cape May…you get the point). Isle of Palms, SC. DONE by visiting Savannah and Isle of Palms!
13. Take a culinary class.
14. Paint a piece of pottery.
15. Visit a vineyard.
16. Host a Girls Night In party around the holidays (wrapping get together, baking exchange, etc).
17. Go to a book signing.
18. Attend a show taping (Regis & Kelly, Martha Stewart, etc)
19. Visit D.C in the spring to see the Cherry Blossoms bloom.
20. Host a sit down dinner for my family.
21. Turn my phone off for an entire weekend.
22. Donate blood (again, I have been slacking in this department for some time).
23. Go to a country concert (hmmmm….who to see this time?)
24. Run a 5K or 10K (with my sister or mom)
25. Buy a piece of amazing jewelry for myself.
26. Host a cocktail party.
27. Visit an art museum (any one, its been too long).
28. Maintain and improve the landscaping around the house.
29. Make a written monthly budget.
30. Find something/someone to be thankful for each and every day and let them know