My New Years Resolutions
Goals for 2011
1. Try to find the positive in everyone and everything.
2. Stay in touch with friends and family better by returning phone calls more promptly and call each more regularly.
3. Stay on top of all my bills throughout the year….while still saving.
4. Try to be more laid back and "go with the flow."
5. Get out more often and walk Baxter; meet new neighbors.
6. Make the most of each and every day.
7. Exercise more often…even if its freezing outside! (This will be very hard, but I also know it will be very rewarding too!)
8. Eat healthier…no more chocolate and cookie dough for meals.
9. Cross off a couple things on my "Bucket List."
-Learn to needlepoint
-Take golf or tennis lessons
10. Do something for the community:
-Join Big Brothers/Big Sisters
-Adopt a child/family for Christmas
11. Don't procrastinate!
Organize all important papers and documents in a new file cabinet!