Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

This weekend will be my second weekend in a row on call.  Don't ask me what I was thinking, other than the fact I know I'm helping out a coworker.  So, I'm pretty sure this is what I will be doing for the majority of the weekend...
 Returning pages and sipping coffee.  Today is day # 12 of 20 days of 24 hours of on call.  Forgive me if I have misspellings and start acting goofy.

But in between pages and all, I get to help my sister shop for bridesmaid dresses!  YAY!  And even better, she is looking at dresses by my favorite dress designer…gee, who could that be?! 


Then, I just might have to do some retail therapy for myself to keep sane! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend shopping my friend! I did a little (too much) this week myself:)

    I wish you were closer so we could go together!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy yourself something fancy girl! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete