I made these bars along with the Flourless Peanut Butter cookies I posted about on Thursday, for my wonderful coworkers.
I had read all these reviews where people said they always made these Magic Bars for their kids and grandkids…this was one easy recipe my mom missed out on baking with us ;)
Not only is it super easy, but very tasty too!
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup melted butter
1 can (300 cc) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/3 cups chopped pecans
1 1/3 cups chocolate chips
1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 X 13 pan.
2. Combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs.
3. Press crumbs into greased pan, spreading evenly with back of spatula.
4. Spread condensed milk evenly over crumb layer.
5. Top with pecans, chocolate chips, and coconut.
6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
7. Let cool completely and cut into bars.