Variations of this recipe have been floating around Pintrest…here's the one I tried and LOVED…and so did all the nurses; they were gone in minutes!
1/2 cup butter, softened
6 Tbsp sugar
6 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 Oreo's, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
3. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix until well blended.
6. Gently fold in Oreo pieces.
7. Scoop dough onto baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 8-9 minutes until edges just start to brown.
9. Let cool on baking sheet for a minute and then transfer to rack to cool completely.
Even though Oreo's are great with milk, this time of year I love a warm beverage with cookies. I made a Chai Tea Latte to sip on while I enjoyed a few cookies.