Can you tell this week is devoted to my sister's bridal shower?!
One of my favorite brunch recipes is
Although it's not technically "healthy," it still has fruit, and I thought it was too good not to share!
18 ounces sugar cookie dough
(or you could be more Martha-like than I and make your own cookie dough)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
any fruit your heart desires
1. Roll sugar cookie dough out onto slightly greased pie pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Allow to cool completely.
(Mine got stuck to my pizza stone, so I had to put it back into oven to warm and soften and then I removed from stone and placed on wax paper to cool)
4. (Replace back on pizza stone/pan if you are slow like me!)
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in mixer.
5. Spread cream cheese mix on top of cookie, leaving "crust" on edges.
6. Decorate with fruit to make a beautiful piece of art!