Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elegant Summer

Have you heard of The Elegant Setting?!
I'm in LOVE!  Just look at some of the fun summer items…

What Marylander wouldn't love these?!

Perfect beach towel

How about some fun linen napkins for summer dining?

In my opinion, you can never have enough hand towels for the powder room

This would be perfect to put all your belongings in for a trip to the lake…
oh how I want a trip to Maine in the summer!

These would be perfect for a beach house!

And you know, I can never have too much stationary!

Check out all the other fun gifts at The Elegant Setting, not just for summer, but for all year round!
Too many perfect hostess gifts to count!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I'm going to bookmark that store. I love beachy things!

    ReplyDelete