First, and foremost, today is a special day...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
This weekend was a busy one as we prepped for my sisters' shower, had a beautiful bridal brunch, and then celebrated with dinner for my mom's birthday and Father's Day! Phew! It was fun!
Guess what I got mom for part of her birthday present?!
Isn't it convenient that we wear the same size?!
Happy Birthday, Mom!
In the meantime, I will share with you the favors I made for my sister's bridal shower…
2 bags marshmallows
20 lollipop sticks
1 bag colored white chocolate melts
1. Place 3 marshmallows on the top half of each lollipop stick.
2. Melt chocolate melts in microwave or double boiler.
3. Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, covering completely.
4. Immediately roll chocolate covered marshmallows in sprinkles.
5. Allow chocolate to harden on baking sheet lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator to set.
6. Place marshmallow in baggie and tie together with pretty ribbon.
For my sisters' bridal shower, I tied together with sherbet colored ribbon (that is her wedding color) with a little tag that said, "Thanks for coming, see you 7.30.11"
Trying to get a better picture for you...
Keep refrigerated until ready to display/eat.
I displayed mine in a little basket with white bow for shower and placed on my secretary for a pretty decoration.