Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Treats: Breakfast Casserole

Alright, alright, you got me…it's not really a treat, so to speak, but this stuff should be considered a treat it's so delicious!  We had this at my sister's bridal shower and so many girls were asking for the recipe, so I thought I should share with you all too…it's the perfect breakfast for when guests are staying over!

Excuse the paper plate, I did not think about blogging about this until late when we were cleaning up and packing food up for everyone!

Ingredients 
2 packages Original Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
2 cups Mozzarella cheese
2 pounds Jimmy Dean sausage
5 or 6 eggs
Salt & Pepper, to taste

Directions
1.  Mix all ingredients together.
2.  Transfer into 9 X 13 pan.
3.  Let sit over night.
4.  Bake in morning at 350 degrees uncovered for 40-45 minutes. 


ENJOY
a yummy breakfast and a house smelling like you have been cooking all morning!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I LOVE breakfast casserole! My mom makes it every Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome. wait though, the crescents go on the top and the bottom? or you mix it all kind of like a meat loaf?

    ReplyDelete