I wish I had a better picture of these treats, but I took them to Stone Harbor with me and completely forgot to take a picture of the finished product with it's ooey gooey insides! Nonetheless, they were easy and delicious and worth another occasion.
1 box brownie mix (and ingredients that go with it)
Rolo candies, frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
3. Make brownies, according to package directions on box.
4. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way with brownie mix.
5. Place frozen Rolo candy in center.
6. Spread batter from around sides to cover top of Rolo candy.
7. Bake 10-15 minutes.
8. Allow to cool slightly and remove from pan.