This was the recipe I brought to Supper Club on Thursday night. If you love cheesecake and chocolate, you will love these!
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar, divided
1 package of chocolate and peanut butter chips
2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup flour
1 Tablespoon vanilla
4 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Remove one cup of mixture and reserve for topping.
3. Press remaining mixture in an ungreased 9 X 13 pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels on top.
4. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla in large mixing bowl until smooth.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
6. Pour over crust and morsels.
7. Top with remaining cup of crumb mixture and morsels.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set.
9. Let cool completely.
10. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars and serve.