This chocolate lover was in heaven with these brownies! Topped with a little vanilla ice cream, I couldn't ask for more!
1 box brownie mix (and eggs, oil per baking instructions on box)
6 ounces Cookies and Cream ice cream
1/4 cup hot fudge topping
1. Preheat oven according to brownie box directions.
2. Spray 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil according to box, but do NOT add water.
4. Add ice cream and hot fudge to brownie mixture and stir.
5. Pour half or brownie mixture into pan.
6. Layer with Oreos.
7. Top with remaining brownie mix.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, or as directed on back of brownie box.
9. Serve with vanilla ice cream.