I thought I had blogged about this recipe a while ago, but apparently not. It was super easy for a week night dinner!
1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, and extra for sprinkling on top
4 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp soy sauce (I used low sodium)
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cups uncooked whole wheat pasta
1. In bowl, whisk olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper flakes together.
2. Add shrimp to large ziplock bag, pour marinade over top, seal bag, and shake to coat.
3. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or over night.
4. When ready to eat, cook pasta accordingly.
5. While pasta is cooking, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Dump contents of bag in skillet and cook until shrimp pink (about 2 minutes per side).
6. When shrimp cooked, add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
7. Top with additional parmesan cheese and serve.