These just might be my new favorite cookie. Soft, delicious and make the whole house smell wonderful!
2 3/4 cup flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 3/4 cup sugar, divided
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Cream together butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and pumpkin puree.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
5. Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.
6. Make balls with dough and roll in cinnamon sugar to coat and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake 10 minutes, turning baking sheet half way through.
8. Allow to cool completely.
On another note, have you tried these?
Found these Pretzel Shells at Graul's Market. It's just what it says…the shell of the pretzel. Perfect for dipping with hummus…been my snack all week!
Last Thursday I went to the Ravens game. Even though it started to rain, we were able to go to the club level seats under cover with our friends and got to stay for the whole game….and got home at 1am.
We had a great time!
….but this is what I felt like the next day at work….
Hope you are having a wonderful day!