Another pumpkin Pintrest dessert!
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Filling
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp flour
Ingredients for Pumpkin Bread
3 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cups sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
15 ounce can of pumpkin
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two loaf pans.
2. Cream Cheese Filling: Beat cream cheese. Add sugar and mix until smooth. Add eggs until just incorporated. Mix in flour. Divide mixture evenly in two separate bowls.
3. For Pumpkin Bread: Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Set aside.
4. In mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar and melted butter. Stir in pumpkin, water and vanilla.
5. Slowly add four mixture to wet mix until combined.
6. Divide batter in half. Take half of each half and pour into prepared loaf pan.
7. Top batter with cream cheese mix.
8. Top with remaining pumpkin batter.
9. Bake for about an hour or until toothpick comes out clean. (I baked for an hour, but I think you should actually check it about 50 minutes into it, as it may be done then)
10. Cool bread in pans for about 10 minutes and then remove from pans and allow to completely cool.