Thursday, August 4, 2011

THE BIG DAY!

The big day was nothing short of spectacular!  

My sister used a piece of my maternal grandmother's dress (which was originally blue, but hard to see in this picture) to sew in her dress as her "something blue" and she decided to try on the dress the morning of her wedding

And this is my sisters beautiful gown and veil hanging up for all to see.

I know she looks like something from the space age, but have you ever seen someone roll hair with foil? GREAT idea…made the curls stay all night long in my sisters hair which is very fine and thin usually.

And this is the poor girl who had to girl ALL my hair ( I bet her arms were tired afterwards! Thankfully I had it thinned the week before.)

Cutest  and most well behaved flower girl ever!  Oh my goodness, I LOVE her!

And this is what the FOB does the day of the wedding…serves mimosas in his bow tie (that we finally figured out that morning!)

Make up artist came to do the finishing touches on the girls

Flowers arrived from the BEST florist ever…Stanton at Flowers and Fancies, my favorite go to florist!


 Mom and Dad are ready to go!

And so are the girls...

As is the Flower Girl...

Finishing touches with her first veil...

She's READY!  And reading her sweet note from her soon to be HUBBY and opening her gift from him

Trolley arrived and we got some quick pictures outside

The gorgeous bride!

In the trolley on the way to the church

Mr. & Mrs. Patrick Deitz


Cousin, me, Mom, and aunt at the cocktail hour

The happy couple at dinner

Cutting the cake

Sparkler Sendoff 

Congrats to my baby sister and her loving hubby!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color of yall's dresses!

    So I definitely "pinned" the flowers and cake to my Pinterest account for our upcoming wedding. LOVE both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Your sister is a gorgeous bride, I love her dress! And you look so pretty - I really like the color of the bridesmaid's dresses! Your mom looks amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful! Love her dress and the bridesmaids'!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister looks lovely! And your parents look so elegant. And of course you look beautiful, as always. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding! I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary in a couple weeks! Her bouquets were very similar to my centerpieces! :)

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete