I made this as one of our desserts after crabs on Memorial Day. Another pintrest recipe that will not disappoint!
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
2 Tbsp skim milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup chocolate chips
10 mini peanut butter cups, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9 X 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
3. In medium bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients, and gently stir until combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
5. Spread batter in baking dish. Top with peanut butter cups.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to completely cool. Yields 16 blondies.