Monday, January 16, 2012

Monogram Monday: In LOVE

My sister and BIL got me this gorgeous necklace for Christmas that I had been eyeing up forever!  I never thought I would get it and it was such a nice surprise…I must have been a VERY good girl this year!  ;)  
It came in a bit later than expected, which in my opinion was great!  I got to enjoy all my gifts and then this one came and it was even more fun!  I have worn it all weekend! 

Next on my list of monograms…. 

This serving tray from Haymarket Designs.  I'm loving the colors and thinking of the perfect place to display it!  
Check out Haymarket Designs for more fun frames, wastebaskets, tissue boxes, bedding and more!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love both items. Monogramming is just such fun! The mistah got me clogs from The Pink Monogram this year and I was tickled!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be twins--I have the same necklace and a Haymarket Designs monogrammed tray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a necklace like that for quite a while myself! Do you happen to know where your sister got it for you?!

    ReplyDelete