Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spinach Artichoke Bites


I made these for my cocktail party last week.  They were easy, delicious, and made for a pretty display.

Ingredients
6- packages (15 in each package) of fillo dough bites
1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup parmasen cheese
1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos 
1/4 cup mayo
1/3 cup sour cream

(now, you can double this, as I did, but I had a TON leftover and feel this recipe is just enough for the 80 fillo cups)

Directions
Mix all ingredients together (except fillo cups…duh!).
Refrigerate overnight and fill the cups when you are ready to serve.

ENJOY!

I also added chicken salad to the fillo cups for another platter.  I just bought my favorite chicken salad from a local store, Graul's Market.  To make these more festive it would be fun to add some craisens on top.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Beautiful!!

    These look so yum!!!! I think I need to do a recipe swap next-
    you may need to link these:)

    Happy Wednesday ♡
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so good right now! Who cares that it's only 8am??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhEmG...these look fansatic! You know I am pinning these and making them the next chance I have. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm posting something similar to this tomorrow but they're actually WW friendly! These look delish!

    ReplyDelete