Friday, January 13, 2012

I Just Can't Wait

…to Be King!
Last week I was invited to see Broadway's eighth longest running musical, The Lion King.

What a great show it was!  All of the cast members did a great job. 


The costumes were amazing, but the giraffes were by far my favorite!
I mean, could you imagine walking on stilts on all fours?!  I can't even imagine stilts on my lower half!


Before heading over to the Hippodrome to see The Lion King, we grabbed a bite to eat and cocktails at Ale Wife.  I had never been there, but I highly recommend this place…especially as a start to a great show (it's right across the street).  They are known for their burgers, so that is what I get…look how this monstrous thing comes out!

After the show, we headed back to Canton and had some birthday drinks at one of my favorite places on the square, Mama's on the Half Shell…I think I've been living here a little too much recently, but I love it!

Have you all been to see any great plays recently?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The Lion King is coming to Richmond in a few weeks and I want to go so bad, but I don't think my wallet agrees right now, ha!

    ReplyDelete