|This is photo from google, I unfortunately forgot to take a final picture before they were all gobbled up!|
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup milk (I used 2%)
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup mini chocolate chips
2 containers meltable fruit chocolate
(the kind you dip strawberries in)
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and vanilla.
3. Mix in dry mix with sugar mix.
4. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
5. Cover dough and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
6. Shape dough into mini balls and place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
7. Place sheets in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least an hour.
8. Melt chocolate in microwave.
9. Roll balls in chocolate to cover and place back on lined baking sheet.
10. Refrigerate until hard.