1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
6 Tbsp baking cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp baking cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
Decorating sprinkles, optional
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
2. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Spread into a greased 9 X 13-in baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on wire rack.
7. For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the butter, milk and vanilla. Add cocoa.
8. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
9. Invert brownies onto cutting board.
10. Spread frosting over cooled brownies.
11. Cut out heart shaped brownies with cookie cutter.
12. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
Add drop off to your friends, family, or that special Valentine!