Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Great Gift Idea!

Marye-Kelley frames are some of my favorite gifts to give. They are so beautiful and make a great personalized gift. To see all of her wonderful creations, you can visit her site here.

These are just a few of my favorites:

This one is the one I gave my sister for hosting such a beautiful bridal shower for me. I changed this script to say "sisters" and the color to green, as it matched her bedroom perfectly, and just so happened to be the colors of our wedding!
This beautiful and colorful frame was given to my hubby and I from my sweet sister-in-law. She had the script changed to read "Hawaii" so we could put a picture in it of our honeymoon.

This particular frame comes in many different colors. I gave a bunch of these frames to many bridal shower hostesses, each in a color to match their homes. I changed the script to say "family," as they were family members who hosted the event, and that way they could frame a picture of our whole family together at the wedding.


And I just ordered this one! It's a new design that I just had to have! I'm planning on using one of our black and white engagement photos to place in it.


And last, but not least, this is next on my list to order in the near future! You know my love for a monogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment