Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage

Being a newlywed is fun! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every second of wedding planning, but now I have the pleasure of looking back on all the memories, while still making new memories together as a married couple. I had so much fun planning, I even talked about opening a gift/bridal shop with our amazing florist, Stan! the experience was just wonderful! My mother and I had so many laughs together, while also meeting some of the nicest and most sincere people in Baltimore! We had so much fun planning, I just had to share some pictures!

Girls trip to D.C. to look at bridesmaids dresses
Our Save the Date card and magnet
Yes, the magnet was a caricature of the two of us!


After meeting with our florist, he designed a proof of my wedding bouquet! I fell in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment