1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 cup flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits, yup, Mallow Bits, have you seen them...
I had not seen these until finding this recipe on Pintrest. I found them at Target in the baking aisle. They are so cute and I think I will be finding a lot more to make with these!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease.
2. Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugars, until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat together.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, and mix together.
5. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir to combine.
6. Place scoops of dough on prepared sheet.
7. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes.
(Sorry for the picture quality, it's what I got with the iphone!)