Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Treats: Chocolate Pecan Pie

Good morning!  It's been waaaaay too long since I've been up and blogging again and I apologize.  On top of my computer acting crazy, it's wedding season around here which makes for fun times, but also busy times.  One of my best friends got married this weekend and now it's time to plan away for my sisters' bridal shower and bachelorette party!  Woo Hoo!

Here is a picture of some of the best girls in the world at Leslie's rehearsal dinner

And here for our beautiful bride…

All photos courtesy of one of my best friends, Erin.
Check her out at E Photography!

 Now, I thought no better way to get back to blogging, then to start off with a delicious recipe!


Ingredients
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup flour
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
9 inch pie shell (or you could bake your own if you feel very Martha Stewart today :))

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.  Cream sugar and butter.  Add eggs, flour, vanilla, salt.  
3.  Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.  
4.  Pour mix into pie shell.  Bake for 45 minutes.
5.  Allow to completely cool.

ENJOY…just like I did!

This was my breakfast this morning (tisk, tisk)


ENJOY!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sweets!
    I hope things slow down for you soon.
    Enjoy all your festivities:)

    ReplyDelete