Sunday, September 12, 2010

Glass Half Full

OK, so what IF my glass is a glass of wine?
At least I'm still thinking it's half full, right?

Going through a rough time here and I will update you all soon. I just wanted to apologize for my lack of posting recently and I promise I will be back and blogging lots in a couple weeks. I miss all you girls way too much!
Can't wait to catch up on all your blogs and exciting lives!

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-Unknown-

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR QUOTE! I have been MIA as well but have no doubt the only glass half full in my life is a wine glass FOR SURE :) I'm pretty sure a ful glass of wine helps everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey......getting worried about you:(

    Email me if you want....
    flipflopsandpearls @ gmail. com
    I'd love to offer up some prayers.

    Hope your day is blessed-
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete