Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Treats: Paradise Cookies


Maybe its because I will be in paradise soon…in St. Kitts and Nevis…but something just told me to try out these cookies…and that's just what I did this weekend.  

Our neighbor is suffering from complications from a broken foot and I thought these would be nice to bring along to she and her son, along with the "Crabbies" I made and some other goodies, in hopes of making her smile!  I think they did the trick…check 'em out and try them yourself!  They are a recipe from Paradise Bakery (per Pintrest, that is).

Ingredients
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
bag of chocolate chips ( I had extra and threw them in, as I need to get them out of my house so I can get into my bikini!)

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.  Cream together butter and sugars.  Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition.  
3.  Add vanilla….then, flour…then baking soda….then salt (I did not combine dry ingredients in seperate bowl as I was instructed to…I was just too lazy, quite frankly).
5.  Stir in chocolate chips.
6.  Scoop individual portions on ungreased baking sheet.
7.  Bake until golden brown around edges.
8.  Allow to cool.

ENJOY!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment