Monday, February 4, 2013

Doggie Party


Super Bowl parties aren't just for the humans.  Baxter was able to have a "play date" with his friend, Sampson on Super Bowl Sunday!  I'm not sure who was more excited, the pups or me, as they entertained each other and wore each other out just in time for the game to start!

Because they were so good and I was making "treats" for the party I was going to, I only felt it was fair to let them have some goodies too, so homemade treats it was!  I even let them eat the "cookie dough" while we were baking!

Ingredients
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup low fat milk

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Grease 2 baking sheets and put to the side.  
2.  Combine peanut butter and milk in mixing bowl.  
3.  Add dry ingredients and beat well. 
4.  On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough, and cut shapes with cookie cutter. 
5.  Place on prepared baking sheets and bake for about 20 minutes.
6.  Allow to cool on wire rack.


Let the handsome pups ENJOY!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment