Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!
Heading to a party later and thought I must bring something "Baltimore-y" for our RAVENS!!!
Crab Melt-A-Ways it is!!
1 pkg English Muffins
1 stick butter
1 jar Old English Cheese Spread
2 Tbsp mayo
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
1. Half and quarter English Muffins.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
3. Melt butter and add cheese spread.
4. Add salt and mayo until creamy.
5. Carefully fold crabmeat into melted mixture.
6. Place tablespoon of crab mixture on each piece of english muffin.
7. Place in freezer.
8. When frozen, put in ziplock bag until ready to use OR throw in oven and broil until bubbly and crisp.
We got up early today and headed to the grocery store to get the lump crabmeat (it sold out last night, so we were set for the 6am batch this morning!). Bax headed out in his jersey and got to be the center of attention at the grocery store, Starbucks, and Office Depot (more projects!).
Bax smelled those warm delicious donuts baking in the grocery store, so we took two to his "grandparents" while they were still hot. Bax is smart…he knows he gets a bite of anything from his grandparents!
Off to get ready for the BIG GAME!
Hope you enjoy your parties!