Sunday, October 28, 2012

Prepping For "Sandy"


As everyone is running around to the grocery store, liquor store, and Sam's Club, my main agenda for Hurricane Sandy prep is:  Wear Baxter Out!  Bax hates the rain and usually cuddles up next to me all day in the rain, but it makes it hard when he wants to run around all night, as he's full of energy.  

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous.  I took Baxter to Oregon Ridge Park to run around and play fetch with his ball…his all time favorite activity!  



After playing fetch for a while, we took a little hike through the woods.  


Some of my favorite days are hanging with my best bud.  I sure hope I wore him out enough, as the next couple days look a little rainy here!  

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just took my dog on a walk with he same intention!! Hunker down!!

    ReplyDelete